The Successful Gift
The gift-giver's dilemma. You know it. We all know it. The dilemma concerns kindly given and kindly received gifts that never just never find a place in the giftee's life.
Every one of us wants to give -- and receive -- a successful gift.
On IBISwoman.com and here in our Small World Gallery workshop storefront, Briana and I do whatever it takes to make it easy for those who give and receive our designs.
• We offer gift certificates that buy a wonderful shopping experience with us -- online or in person.
• We gladly take returns, no matter whether a receipt is presented or not. Our work is distinctive and we recognize it immediately.
• If a piece needs shortening, lengthening or otherwise tweaking, we do it at no extra charge. To anyone. Period.
• We recognize that both gift givers and gift receivers want to avoid embarrassment, so IBISwoman never quibbles. We have 11 years' experience making our gift-giving customers look good and our gift-receiving customers feel good.
• IBISwoman measures success by satisfaction. The bottom line takes care of itself.
Fear not. The successful gift is at hand. Let us know if we can help you.